Thursday, December 29, 2011

Some Favorite Photos

Like many gardeners, I've become overwhelmed with the number of photos I have accumulated from the past few years.  Since I need to review the plans for the spring containers with "Mrs" soon, I am collecting some favorite container photos in an album on my Facebook page for her to look at.  Here's one I just came across, which I had completely forgotten about....I just LOVE this photo of a dahlia just coming into bloom in August!  It has nothing to do with container plantings, but it makes me happy!

Hopefully this will add some warmth to wherever you are at the moment, in the darkest and coldest time of year!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo...and I know how you feel! I've been going through photos of last year for a year-in-review post and couldn't believe how many photos I had taken! Happy New Year...can't wait to see your containers :-)

    ReplyDelete