Sunday, August 1, 2010

Please Pardon my (lack of) Post

It was already 90 degrees at 11:30 in Atlanta, so not the most perfect of gardening days.  One of those days on which I break into a sweat pulling a single weed, which won't even begin to make a dent in the Stepchild Garden!

As a result, it's the perfect day to just ENJOY the Stepchild Garden for a couple of hours.  Lemonade in my signature QT cup, sitting in one of the chairs that Chuck built, on the porch of the "Not Shed," reading some more of the book I'm reading about Sissinghurst.

3 comments:

  1. 90 degrees is too hot, Tim, for work. Sit back with your book and enjoy the lemonade - at least until the sun starts to set!

    Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had hot days like that last week. Thank goodness it's been cooler this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim,
    I agree, 90 degrees is relax in the shade time. I just opened an email from my brother who is on sabbatical touring the entire country with his son. They spent the night in Death Valley....116 degrees at 8pm :o(

    ReplyDelete