Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Catalogs are Here! The Catalogs are Here!

Sometimes I think the marketing people from the seed and plant companies are the real "big brother" we hear so much about. Just as I finished packing up the Christmas decorations, the catalogs for spring started to arrive in the mailbox. What better way to spend a winter evening than checking out all of the new things being offered for 2009!

Since none of the catalogs I've seen are offering a legitimate money tree for sale, I'm being somewhat conservative with my new purchases (or at least that's the plan!), but can't wait to sit down and come up with a definite order from at least a couple of the companies.....after all, if we're experiencing a recessed economy, it's my DUTY to buy a few of these.....

No comments:

Post a Comment