Monday, May 11, 2009

Some Spring Blooms











I pride myself on living a somewhat slow and "off the grid" life......clearly that's all fantasy on my part, since being without a cell phone for six hours and without a computer for a few days has put me into a complete state! Fortunately there is always the gardening to bring me back to the ground, and fortunately Chuck's camera isn't dead, as well.

Anyway, here are a few shots of what's in bloom over at the big house this week. Enjoy!
Top to Bottom:
Tradescantia "Sweet Kate"'
A Summer Container Just Starting to Flush Out;
Graham Thomas (a personal favorite) starting to show off;
White Foxglove in the Perennial Bed;
William Morris competing with Graham Thomas for the bloom show
(As always, click on the photo to enlarge)

1 comment:

  1. Graham Thomas is a favorie of mine, too. I have given you the One Lovely Blog Award to introduce my readers to your blog. Come to my blog
    http://wildeve-musings.blogspot.com/
    to claim it, (save pic and post to your own blog)and pass it on if you would like. Award protocol is new to me, so feel free to handle this as you see fit.

    ReplyDelete