Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm Not in Hiding, Just a Little Under the Weather

As soon as the rain stops (perhaps in April at this rate), I'll get some new photos of some things that have been going on.

The 6120 pansies are in the ground at the big house, the ajuga "bed" is done in the stepchild garden, and a couple of great new trellises are finally installed and planted with Madison jasmine.

Since I'm finally starting to feel better from what friends are calling my "bovine flu," another post is coming soon!

6 comments:

  1. Good to see your post. Those pansies did you in
    (joke). Looking forward to photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you have been sick. Glad you are better. We missed your posts, I was hoping that your were traveling and having lots of fun.
    Too bad! I would give anything for five days of sunshine. Have a good weekend.
    Carra Harris

    By the way, Tony and I will be starting the Master Gardeners class in January. Thanks for letting us use you as a reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That many pansies makes my head ache ;-) Just so you didn't have the grunt and squeak (Swine) flu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6,120 pansies? I'm tired just typing that number out! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better Tim, God- I hope those Pansies are a good color!!With that many, you can really smell them...terrific!(some clients have strange color choices..) B

    ReplyDelete