Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Early Morning and Already Very Warm Out There

                         
It was already 65 degrees at 5 o'clock this morning, so I'm sure the afternoon is going to bring some serious temperatures with it.  For some ridiculous reason I was awake at 3:30, so I'm off to the Big House garden early, to get a jump on things while it's still cool outside.

Here's a favorite sign from my garden at home, visible whenever I look out the kitchen window.  Oddly enough, it still makes me smile after seeing it every morning for several years.  Definitely worth the $8.99 I paid for it.

Have a great day in the garden!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I giggled when I saw it ...;0
    I have a similar sign, which says "grow", but I like yours better.
    Yes, HOT 89 degrees here in Tennessee today, about 15 degrees above normal for this time of the year.
    Somethings amiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot and humid after the rain ... stay cool! Giggle is the perfect word and hard not to when looking at that sign. (I often wake at 3:33 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet u have a lot of neat decorations in your yard!. btw at a fast glance I thought it said google..lol....omg it is early here ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so use to seeing google that I had to take my glasses off and look closely. Giggle, that is cool. Lighten up already. We turned cold today and won't hit 70 today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sign really is fun! Larry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Here in Portland (OR) we are at an unusually low 46F at 11am with an expected high of 53F today. It is horrible! I need to get out there but my skin says, "No". El Niño is a strange creature for us since we had a warm winter and now this...

    ReplyDelete