Monday, September 27, 2010

A Great Salad at Harvey Nichols

Since I haven't mentioned food in a while on here, I thought I would mention an incredible salad I had at the Harvey Nichols store in Knightsbridge last weekend.  As much of an "institution" that Harrod's is in London, Harvey Nichols has an incredible sense of style that seems always to be fresh and cutting edge.

In any case, we were having lunch there and I ordered "Adam's Salad," which was really awesome (I was trying to detox from all of the "full English breakfasts".)

As best as I can figure, it has  bitter greens and arugula, Green Peas, Red Seedless grapes, Cherry Tomatoes, Crumbled Chevre, Toasted Pistachios, and a really light (slightly sweet) dressing.  Sounds simple enough, but really a great lunch!  (along with the most adorable little pastries......)

No comments:

Post a Comment