Monday, February 14, 2011

Slacking Just a Little, I Guess

                                             

Chuck told me the other day that I'm slacking in the post department, so I'm going to try to get myself back into a better routine. I sometimes tend to have "helium hand," so that whenever a volunteer organization asks for help, my hand just automatically goes up into the air.

Everything is going beautifully (though Frank can't park in the garage for the next several days).  At the moment, I'm chairing the display garden for GPPA at the Southeastern Flower Show (Feb 25-27), and then the garden tour for the Master Gardeners in Cobb County in May.....and then there is that whole thing called a job......having to tip toe through the lumber piles to get to the washer and dryer for a few days is a small price to pay.

I promise to take the camera with me tomorrow to get some pretty things to post.  It's going to be in the 60's again this entire week, with sun, sun, sun, so life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, take lots of photos. I missed our downtown flower and garden show this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how the sun changes ones mood.

    But it is still winter.

    ReplyDelete