Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Stepchild Garden


Up to my eyeballs in projects at the moment, since the Tour is Saturday, there is a gathering for the neighbors tomorrow (so they don't complain about parking.....)and then we're having a big group for brunch on Sunday to not celebrate my birthday.  (Since one has to have a certain amount of ego to do this bloggin thing, isn't it a little weird that I am uncomfortable drawing attention to my birthday?)

Anyway, here's a photo that Rita took the other day when she was working in the garden.  I thought it was pretty cool.  I hope you do, too!

6 comments:

  1. Ego or not, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the garden looks wonderful! And I'm also shy about my birthday--always have been. Had a friend who announced it to everyone, every year. (I mean, a mature adult friend, not an 8-year-old friend!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous! I cannot wait until my garden comes together someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim, it looks spectacular! Can't wait to see the photos from the day of. Good luck, and have a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, yes that's true about blogging and the ego... but that's how you get things rolling here...

    ReplyDelete